The Under Current XL13 is the worlds first re-circulating Water Culture Hydroponic System featuring our Patent Pending Sub-Current Culture™ Method.
This innovative application circulates literally hundreds of gallons of solution per hour beneath plant roots. The Under Current XL13 supercharges the solution with dissolved oxygen, creating a hyper aerobic condition. Constant, 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures that pH and EC are uniform throughout the entire system. An inline Danner Mag-Drive pump provides peripheral negative pressure by thrusting nutrients back to a return module (Epicenter). From this point the solution is drawn from module to subsequent module, evoking perpetual fluid motion.
The Under Current XL13 Includes:
13 gallon growth modules, 3″ manifold, 3” UC Spin Tight Bulkheads, CCH2O 8″ custom molded Lids with Port Hole, CCH2O 8″ custom molded Net Pots, Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump, Air Force Pro ™ Air Pump, 9” Air Diffuser Disc, Medium Round Air Stones, Air Distribution Manifold, Air Hose, In-Line Filter, Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit, Drain Valve, Chiller Adapter, Garden Hose Drain Adapter, Cultured Solutions™ VEG A/B and 1-Year Warranty.
Benefits of using the Under Current XL13
- Increased Nutrient Efficiency
- 50+ System Configurations
- Expandable Modular Design
- Designed to Accommodate Any H.I.D. Lighting Layout
- Hand Crafted in California
- Commercial Grade
- Low Power Consumption
- pH And EC/TDS Uniform Throughout Entire System
- Conserves Water
- Larger Yields with Fewer Plants
- Less Frequent Nutrient Change Outs
- Easily Adaptable To Dosers, Top-Off Reservoirs & Chillers
- Includes Professional Quality Air & Water Pumps
- Expert Grower Support